Vaping has been around for a while, and today, it has reached the CBD industry. Manufacturers have developed various products specifically to enable you to inhale CBD. One of them is a vape pen. With many vape pen brands available on the market, it can be tough deciding on which one to buy. However, that does not have to be the case. With a clear guide such as the one you are about to read; you can easily identify the best CBD vape pen for you. Below are details on everything you should know before making any purchases.
CBD Vape Pens: A Quick Rundown
A CBD vape pen is a vaporizer that takes the shape of a pen; thus, supports the discreet use of CBD. It features a reservoir that carries the vape liquid (in this case CBD), an atomizer that heats the liquid, and a battery as an energy source. The gadget heats CBD into vapor for inhalation.
CBD vape pen manufacturers use three types of CBD in their products. One is full-spectrum CBD, which incorporates all the beneficial extracts from hemp. They include cannabinoids (mainly CBD and secondary cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC, and CBN), terpenes, fatty acids, and flavonoids. These components work together to cause an entourage effect that enhances CBD’s effectiveness. It also has 0.3 % THC. Do not be alarmed. The amount is too low to leave you stoned. If the only cannabinoid you want to vape is CBD and no other hemp derivative, buy vape pens with CBD isolate.
Manufacturers blend CBD and PG (Propylene Glycol) or VG(Vegetable Glycerin) to come up with e-liquids for cannabidiol vape pens. However, PG forms a harmful substance when heated, so VG is safer. Nevertheless, tec temper is the best product to combine with CBD to make high-quality CBD juice. It does not irritate your lungs; thus, it enhances your wellbeing and fosters comfortable vaping experiences. However, some brands use MCT oil for its high bioavailability. Others only have CBD and terpenes. They have no MCT oil, PG, VG, or tec temper.
The other name for CBD e-liquid is CBD vape juice. However, some brands use the term CBD vape oil, which can be confusing. Note that CBD vape oil and CBD oil are two different products. The latter is used sublingually while the former is specially made for vaping only. There are several CBD vape oil benefits to enjoy. You can vape to alleviate pain, anxiety, and stress, among other benefits. You should feel its helpful effects in 15-30minutes.
Types of CBD Vape Pens Available in the Market
There are two types of CBD vape pens to consider using disposable and refillable. A CBD disposable vape pen is small, discreet, and cheap. You can carry it in your purse or backpack and vape wherever you are. When you deplete the CBD vape oil in it, you throw it away and buy another one. Activating the piece is as easy as making a draw. This feature makes the device excellent for beginners. There are no buttons to deal with and no messes due to refills.
On the other hand, with a refillable vape pen, the initial cost is higher than that of a disposable model. However, later you spend less money, unlike buying a new vape pen altogether. Besides,
you can choose which CBD e-liquid you want to use and the flavor. That is not the case with disposable vape pens, which come pre-filled with CBD juices you cannot change. Nonetheless, a refillable vape pen costs more than a disposable one. Besides, it might not be as discreet.
How We Picked the Right CBD Vape Pens for You
The CBD market offers a variety of CBD vape pens. Identifying the best brands for you can be challenging, especially if you are new to the products. However, below is a guide on how we picked the CBD vape pens for you to make purchasing easier.
- Brand ReputationOnly buy CBD oil vape pen from a reliable manufacturer known to make high-grade products. You do not want to spend money on a poorly made pen with substandard content that could harm your health. We dug deeper and found out more about the CBD vape pens below to ensure they are safe for you and of premium quality.
- IngredientsThe ingredients of a CBD vape pen are everything. They determine the effectiveness of the product. As we looked for the best vape pens, we were interested in models with organic components. Synthetic components are harmful to your wellbeing. As we mentioned earlier, VG is a safer ingredient for vape juices than PG. However, if you find a vape pen with tec temper instead of PG or VG, consider using it.
- Lab TestsTop manufacturers follow strict manufacturing processes to ensure customers get high-quality vape pens. They also test the contents of the pens at their in-house labs to ensure they meet stipulated standards. However, the components should also undergo third-party lab testing to confirm what they are made of.
- Hemp SourcingWe also looked into where the brands get their industrial hemp. Naturally-farmed hemp allows companies to extract pure CBD from it that is free of pesticides and herbicides, among other chemicals. Hemp grown in the U.S is great due to the strict regulations put in place. Besides, Colorado is a location known for having hemp farms that follow organic farming practices.
- CBD Extraction MethodCheck whether the brand you are looking at uses the CO2 extraction method or not. The procedure provides clean, safe CBD with no solvents or residues. Solvents such as butane are harmful to your health.
- Verified Customer ReviewsSome brands will claim to be reliable with quality, organic ingredients. However, what do users say about it? That is why we had to read many verified customer reviews to find unbiased opinions about different CBD vape pens. If you come across a brand with a huge percentage of satisfied customers, take a second look at it and find out more about it. You cannot go wrong with a brand whose most customers are happy and are giving genuine feedback about it. However, even if it does not work for you, you can always look for another product.
- Customer SupportCustomers are at the core of any business. A good CBD vape pen band should have a responsive customer support system. Delays and unanswered calls and emails drive away potential customers. In the social media era, manufacturers need to have an online presence on the platforms. They provide more interactive avenues between the manufacturer and buyers.
Our Top Picks of CBD Vape Pens
Let us now look at the best CBD vape pens to consider using. They are all helpful purchases that match various user needs.
Being one of the best CBD vape pens, Fab CBD contains broad-spectrum cannabidiol and terpenes. It does not have MCT oil, PG, or VG; thus, provides a safe, unique vaping experience. The pen contains CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN cannabinoids. It also entails hemp oil and terpenes that give it flavor.
Fab CBD Calm Pen is a fully disposable vaporizer that contains 500mg CBD and provides up to 250 puffs. Each draw should take two seconds, and it consists of 2mg CBD. The device automatically switches off after five seconds of drawing. Besides, you get to use it immediately you open the package.
- Has no fillers or artificial flavoring
- Made using organic hemp
- Has a fruity, sweet aroma
- Elegant, small, discreet, and simple to use
- Offers a fantastic CBD taste
- Some customers prefer a refillable vape pen
Social CBD offers you three different vape pens, which allow you to relax, revive your body, and focus. The focus pen is available in spearmint and peppermint favors, revive has lemon and grapefruit tastes, while the relax variety has a lavender aroma. Get to boost your mental clarity with the focus vape pen. The relax version fosters calmness, while the revive vape pen uplifts your mind and body.
Like Fab CBD, Social CBD is also a disposable vape pen. It is pre-filled with the purest CBD extract and natural essentials oils. A 3-second puff caries 1-2mg of CBD. You can opt for either the 125mg or 250mg CBD potency options. find out more info about social CBD by checking out this link to our review of this brand.
- Incorporates natural flavors
- Undergoes third-party testing and has 0.0% THC
- Each pen undergoes 7 stages of quality control
- Easy to utilize
- Airtight and leak-free
- Some users might want the 0.3% THC
With CBDfx vape pen, you get a small device with broad-spectrum CBD, an OG Kush taste, and terpenes. The manufacturer uses a solvent-free process to extract clean CBD from hemp. The pen contents also go through third-party testing for purity and consistency checks. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The CBDfx vape pen is a disposable model and highly portable. Enjoy the CBD vapor wherever you are and reap the benefits that cannabidiol provides.
- More affordable
- Contains natural terpenes
- Has a rich taste
- Is cruelty-free
- All-natural with no fillers ingredients
- Has a much lower CBD potency than other leading brands
PureKana provides you with vape pens in four flavors mint, watermelon mint, blood orange, and blue raz. They have different effects on your body. Mint helps you relax, watermelon mint recharges your system, blood orange enhances your focus, while blue raz calms your mind and body.
PureKana vape pen is disposable and contains CBD, MCT oil, and essential oils from mint, watermelon mint, blue raspberry, and blood orange. Each pen offers over 200mg CBD, which provides 125 puffs, and each draw has 1.85mg of CBD.
- Available in various flavors
- Offers more CBD than some brands
- Has CBD grown in the U.S
- Comes with a money-back guarantee
- Provides one CBD amount
Farmacy Bliss is one of the new brands that are occupying the space of the CBD-infused industry. The brand excels in knowing the trends of the industry and delivering proper products in line with the needs of the market. Farmacy Bliss excels in bringing hip new editions of CBD centric products and their vape pen isn’t any different. The vape pen contains the brand signature full spectrum CBD.
The organic hemp flower is the source of CBD oil for this vape pen. Its blueberry flavor makes the vaping e3xperience that much enjoyable. It doesn’t have any additives, fillers, thinners that might be harmful or against the standards. It also has terpenes beside the full-spectrum oil. This makes the work for pleasing the senses that much tolerable. Here are the detailed pros and cons below.
- Full spectrum oil and organic ingredients for full effect
- Sleek design with stylish exteriors
- Easy navigation with minimal buttons
- Rechargeable battery with good power specifications
- Just one flavor available in the vape pen line
What Type of CBD Vape Pen Should You Pick?
The type of CBD vape pen you choose depends on your preference and what user you are. For a beginner, a disposable model is perfect. It is simple to use and discreet. You can also choose the refillable vape pen if you are alright with the initial cost and refilling.
How to Properly Use CBD Vape Pens
Vape pens are easy to operate. Most of them are draw-activated. When you draw, the device goes on, you inhale the vapor into your lungs and exhale it. The light indicators signal you different messages, such as the battery is dead, so be on the lookout. Do not pull for a period longer than what the manufacturer recommends. You could damage the pen or burn the CBD-e-liquid. Fortunately, some brands automatically shut off when you draw longer than three or five seconds for the device’s durability.
Drawbacks of Using CBD Vape Pens
CBD vape pens provide fast relief in 15 -30 minutes, as CBD vapor moves directly from your lungs into the bloodstream. They are discreet and simple to utilize. However, the positive effects they offer your body wear off faster than other forms of CBD. Therefore, you have to vape regularly for long lasting effects. Besides, some unscrupulous people might use inferior ingredients that become harmful when heated, or they mislabel the devices.
Are CBD Vape Pens Legal to Buy?
CBD vape pens are legal to buy. According to the 2018 Farm Bill, industrial hemp and its derivatives such as CB are legal at the federal level. If you have doubts, check the regulations of your local area before buying and using vape pens.
How to Buy Them
Buy CBD vape pens from manufacturer websites. From there, you are sure of getting authentic products. You might also find great deals and discounts to save you money. Besides, the return process is easier when you order direct from the manufacturer.
The best CBD vape pens contain organic, high –quality components, including natural flavoring. They deliver cannabidiol into your system quickly to ease pain and anxiety, among other symptoms. Whether you prefer disposable or refillable vape pens, the CBD market has what you are looking for. If you are new to vaping, vape pens are simple to use. Make sure you purchase high-grade CBD pens with all-natural ingredients.