The use of CBD is becoming popular as days go by. However, one thing still remains clear, there is a need to educate the masses about the benefits of CBD. While the use of this organic compound is rapidly increasing, there are still those who are afraid to use it. That’s why we now have been proactive events such as National CBD Day that advocate for the use of such products. In this article, we provide an overview of the National CBD Day as well as some of the top brands in the market.
What is National CBD Day and How Did it Become a Thing?
Do you wish to celebrate national CBD day? There is no any strong explanation that can explain why 8/8 is the National CBD Day. It was simply a day that was chosen by the National Day Calendar. It should be noted that National Day Calendar is a company that normally tries to create new holidays via the media.
It’s based in North Dakota and its known to help individuals or companies to establish various specific days as a national holiday. If you are interested, you can always apply through the company’s website for a new holiday. It should be noted that this can be a day, a week, and sometimes even a month.
What is Happening on 8/8?
8/8 is a day to celebrate the use of CBD, a formerly prohibited substance. It was officially designated in 2018 by the National Day Calendar when CBDMD reached out to this company. That’s why there are more enthusiasts who are keen on national CBD day 2021 than in the previous years.
During this day, we understand that many companies will offer product discounts and also advocate for more awareness regarding the benefits of CBD oil.so, don’t forget to make use of the national CBD day coupons and save as much as you can.
The Rich History of CBD
CBD oil’s history is quite extensive and it dates back to the 1940s. This was when the organic compound first got extracted from the cannabis sativa plant. The extraction was done by a Harvard University chemist graduate but he did not immediately realize the many health benefits of CBD oil.
It wasn’t until years later when other scientists did extensive research on the potential health benefits of CBD. From then, research studies on CBD continued to increase up to the modern-day study on lab animals and beings. These tests have been vital in providing information such as CBD being non-psychoactive.
Generally, there have been several studies regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of CBD. In the 1960s research was done mostly on primates. Further tests showed CBD oil had therapeutic benefits to both humans and animals. At the moment, there still a need for more studies in order to determine CBD’s effectiveness in human beings and possible side effects.
Types of CBD Products
We can classify the wide array of CBD products into two main groups. Type of CBD based on the components of the formula as well as the type of CBD based on the appearance or form of the formula. For a better understanding, let’s look at the core details of each type:
Type of CBD
The components of a CBD product determine how it affects the body. There are three main types of CBD: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate. Their effectiveness is the reason why a consumer may opt to choose one over the other.
- Full-spectrum CBD: The extract normally contains all or nearly all the organic compounds in the cannabis plant. This includes CBD in addition to terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. It should be noted that full-spectrum CBD also contains trace THC content that results in the entourage effect.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: it acts in the same way as full-spectrum CBD. It’s known to have a strong taste and smell. While it also produces the entourage effect for pain relief, broad-spectrum CBD doesn’t have THC content.
- CBD isolate: it only contains CBD in its purest form i.e. over 99% of CBD. This kind of CBD doesn’t produce an entourage effect.
Types of Products
The type of CBD product affects the method of consumption. Besides that, it determines how long the CBD will take to kickstart and how long the body will feel the effects. In this section, we break down the different types of CD products.
- Tinctures and oils: they are for sublingual intake. Tincture and oil get quickly into the bloodstream due to the high amount of blood vessels under the tongue. You need to apply the recommended drops under the tongue and then wait for 15 -20 seconds. Thereafter, you can spit or swallow the oil. The effects of CBD tinctures can be felt almost instantly. Meanwhile, they typically last for 4-6 hours.
- CBD edibles/ capsules: they are also for oral consumption. Their effects take longer to kickstart because they have to undergo the process of digestion. This should be at least 45 minutes. However, the effects of CBD edibles also last longer in the body, between 10 to 12 hours.
- Topical CBD: It’s for external application, on a specific part of the body. Topical CBD is only absorbed in the same application area. They normally provide a localized effect and work best when they are deeply and completely rubbed into the skin.
- CBD vape juices: they provide the quickest way of getting the CBD compound into the system. CBD vape juices are for inhalation and they get into the bloodstream via the lungs’ linings. Their effects on the body are also short. This means that CBD vape juices are only beneficial for mild discomforts.
Best National CBD Day Sales and Deals of 2021
As you look into different National CBD Day sales, ensure you settle for the best brands out there. CBD products vary in quality, and choosing high-grade formulas increases your chances of getting the relief you need. Here are some of the National CBD Day deals to consider.
Best Overall: Fab CBD
- Makes formulations using different CBD types
- Utilizes organic Colorado hemp & organic compounds
- Third-party tests all products
- Uses CO2 for CBD extraction
- Does not use dyes, additives, or preservatives
Discount Rate and Details: When your cart reaches $50/$100/$150+ you’ll get 15%/20%/25% discount
Fab CBD is one of the best brands on the CBD market. It provides a broad category of premium CBD products, including CBD oil, chews, and topicals. Besides, the company adheres to good manufacturing practices to ensure customers get quality CBD solutions that alleviate symptoms. To know more about Fab & their products be sure take a peek at our review of the brand here.
Best Quality: cbdMD
- Uses broad-spectrum CBD in the products
- Makes formulas in GMP-approved labs
- Utilizes U.S. hemp to make CBD
- Third-party testes products
- CbdMD started the National CBD Day
Discount Rate and Details: Use the code at checkout and get 30% off on all orders.
Active Time: Ended
cbdMD is a popular brand among users offering some of the best CBD products. It utilizes high-grade, organic components and tests the products for purity and quality consistency. cbdMD provides CBD oil, gummies, topicals, and capsules, making it easier to supplement with CBD.
Best Product Variety: Medterra
- The brand is U.S. Hemp Authority certified
- Uses non-GMO all-natural ingredients
- Products are lab tested and THC-free
- Employs the CO2 method for CBD extraction
- Offers CBD oil with different CBD types
Discount Rate and Details: With the code at checkout, you get 30% off on all Medterra orders
Active Time: Ended
As you look for high-grade CBD products during this National CBD Day, keep in mind Medterra. The company provides a variety of items to consider buying for wellness. They include CBD oil, capsules, gummies, and topicals to improve your wellbeing.
Best Ingredients: Nuleaf Naturals
- Provides unscented CBD balm
- Products are lab-verified
- Utilizes organic components
- Applies green CBD extraction
- Does not use preservatives or additives
- Makes safe, effective, consistent products
Discount Rate and Details: Use the code to get 20% off on all Nuleaf orders.
Active Time: Ended
If you are looking for CBD products with simple, few ingredients, Nuleaf Naturals offers such. The company makes a handful of CBD items, and they are high-quality. Besides, Nuleaf utilizes organic hemp from Colorado to make CBD, and its product list entails CBD oil, softgels, and balm.
Best Formulated: Green Roads
- Uses organic hemp and third-party tests products
- Formulations are manufactured in-house
- Products are pharmacist formulated
- Makes CBD items in FDA-registered facilities
- Provides small CBD packs good for trial use
Discount Rate and Details: Using the code at checkout, you get a 20% cut.
Active Time: Ended
Green Roads has been around since 2013, and it offers several CBD products. The CBD is expertly formulated, and you have various potencies to choose from. However, Green Road’s product line features CBD oil, gummies, capsules, softgels, capsules. and many more, check our review of the brand to find out.
How to Actually Claim these National CBD Day Deals
Claiming National CBD Day deals is simple. Go to a brand’s website and add the products you need to your cart. At checkout, you should see a slot to enter a discount code or coupon. Enter the code you have and click on the ‘apply’ button. The amount you save on your purchases should reflect in the order summary.
Ensure you buy CBD products directly from manufacturers online. That way, you are confident of getting quality, genuine CBD. However, the best CBD formulas are made from organically grown hemp, which does not have chemicals like pesticides and fertilizers. They are also third-party tested to confirm their purity and quality, and the lab report should be easily accessible. Besides, premium products contain all-natural ingredients to protect your health.
Occasions such as National CBD Day are times to look out for spectacular CBD deals. Leading brands are already offering great discounts for this year’s celebration. Take advantage of the offers and buy your favorite CBD products at a lower price. Whether you need CBD oil, gummies, topicals, or capsules, top brands are offering amazing deals to get you what you need at affordable rates. Make sure you purchase premium CBD to safeguard your wellbeing and get the wellness benefits of CBD.
Buyers Guide: How Should You Pick the Right CBD Product on the Event
Looking for the best CBD product can be challenging, more so if you don’t know what you are looking for. However, if you understand the key factors of the best products, everything becomes easier.
On National CBD day many companies are offering hefty number of discounts and freebies. But however, choosing quality and trusted cbd products can become very hard if you dont know what you are looking for. For that we have made a buyer’s guide just for the national day of CBD. Here are the Key factors you should consider when buying cbd products:
The Type of CBD Oil Products
There are three main types of CBD oil products i.e. CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD oil, and full-spectrum CBD oil. If you want to experience the sole benefits of CBD, then consider isolates. They normally have over 99% CBD. On the other hand, both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD are great for chronic pain and inflammation. This is because they produce the entourage effect. However, broad-spectrum CBD offers the potent benefits of cannabinoids minus the psychoactive THC.
The Form of CBD
The form of a CBD product determines how you will take it. Besides that, it also influences the effects of cannabinoids on the body. For instance, topical products are known to produce localized effects. CBD edibles have lasting effects on the body while vape oils usually leave the body very quickly.
Potency or Concentration
Generally, potency refers to how powerful the product is effective in easing pain or discomfort. If you are suffering from a mild medical condition, it’s advisable to go for a low-potency product. On the other hand, chronic medical conditions need high-potency products because they are extremely powerful.
Method of Extraction
The effectiveness of a CBD product in terms of safety and purity depends on the method of extraction. Some brands use cheap methods such as solvent extraction. However, they are highly risky as they tend to leave the end product with toxic contaminants.
CO2 extraction is the best technique and most premium brands use it. Although it’s expensive, it ensures that the end product is pure and safe. This is because it involves multiple refinements which help to eliminate the chances of contamination.
3rd-Party Lab Tests
The medical cannabis market is competitive and highly saturated. However, there is no specific regulatory body for quality assurance. This means that most brands normally sell low-grade quality products to unaware customers. To minimize your chances of buying a low-quality product, consider reports from an independent 3rd-party lab. They should be from a verified pharmaceutical lab and the latest.
Those who have previously bought and used the CBD oil products definitely know if they work or not. So, before you buy a product from any brand, analyze the customer reviews. This will give you an insight into the effectiveness of the product.
Once you understand all these factors, buying various CBD products will be easier for you. This is because you will be in a good position to easily distinguish high-quality and low-quality CBD products. With the National CBD Day approaching, make sure that you place your orders at this time. This is because companies will be offering huge discounts and you can easily find a good deal.
While National CBD Day isn’t considered to be a big holiday, it plays a significant role. You might not get your day off but you will definitely be more aware of the benefits of CBD. This is important in increasing global awareness to support this cause, companies usually offer massive discounts.