It’s clear that people are now turning to alternative sources of medicine. They are proving to be effective in treating various health conditions. CBD is currently the most popular type of alternative medicine. But why do people opt to use CBD oil? Besides that, what are the best CBD oil brands? Well, you can find more about this from this review guide.
What You Must Know About CBD Oil
CBD or cannabidiol is a unique compound that’s found in the cannabis plant. It comes from a group of cannabinoids which consists of other plant-derived chemicals. They include the likes of THC, CBC, CBG, and CBDA among others. CBD is non-psychoactive and it normally works with the endocannabinoid system to produce numerous health benefits.
Picking The Right CBD Oil Brand: Our Methodology
There are many brands that definitely have potent CBD oil products. To ensure that we pick the most effective, we had to craft a unique list. So, we critically looked at each brand and deeply analyzed its products. The core methodology that we used include:
- The effectiveness of the products: we had to check how effective each CBD product from each brand was effective. This was widely in relation to pain, inflammation, mental health, and other conditions.
- The source of hemp: we mainly considered domestic and organic hemp sources
- Company’s processing guidelines: brands that use supercritical CO2 extraction are definitely among our top picks. This is because this method is highly effective in minimizing the risk of contamination.
- Type of CBD: versatility matters as each customer has their own preferences. So, we had to check if the company had isolate, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum CBD products.
Our Top Picks: The Most Reputable Brands of CBD Oil in The Market
We understand that the CBD oil market is one of the fastest-growing. So, this means that it would be an uphill task to pick the best CBD oil brands. However, there are those companies that consistently sell quality products that are effective. Our top 5 picks of the best CBD oil brands include:
Fab CBD: Best All Round
Fab CBD is one of the best CBD oil brands globally. Its products as well as variety effectively cater to different user needs. This company normally uses a quality extraction process, involving the use of CO2. Besides that, the CBD oil products are normally made from 100% organic industrial hemp from Colorado. As a result, the CBD products from this company are usually safe and toxin-free. With that, you can certainly expect the products to have a high concentration of cannabidiol. It should be noted that all these products usually contain 0.3% THC. This is the legal limit and more information related to this can be easily accessed online on its site.
Our exclusive Fab CBD review shows that this is a brand that understands that every user has their own specific needs. As a result, the brand usually has multiple product variations to cater to different preferences. For instance, you can find the CBD oil in 4 strength options. This includes 300 mg and 600 mg that are effective in treating acute conditions. Besides that, you can go for 1200 mg and 2400 mg that are suitable for managing the symptoms of chronic medical issues.
These products also come in 5 distinct flavor options. You can opt to buy the natural option. Alternatively, there is mint, citrus, vanilla, and berry. Lastly, it’s worth noting that this is an all-round brand that’s versatile. So, its non-GMO CBD products are ideal for vegans as well.
- The CBD products are made in multiple strength options
- You can choose the oil from flavor options such as berry, vanilla, citrus, mint, and natural.
- The oil products come from organic natural sources
- Each product usually undergoes independent 3rd-party lab tests
- The CBD oil products usually sell out very quickly
- They are quite expensive compared to what its closest competitors offer
Spruce CBD: Best Strength CBD Oil
Are you dealing with pain, discomfort, or simply need a CBD oil product that’s potent? Well, Spruce is one of the renowned CBD oil brands with the best CBD oil for pain. This is a brand that’s has gradually built its reputation based on its quality products. To produce the strongest CBD oil products in the market, Spruce normally used pure organic sources. It specifically works with two family-owned farms in the US. The fact that spruce mainly relies on domestically sourced products means that its products are safe.
Additionally, our review on Spruce CBD shows that this brand usually focuses on product batches. This helps to ensure that there is product consistency and quality. For verification, Spruce uses 3rd-party lab testing. These tests are normally carried to test for the CBD content as well as other contaminants.
Each product is always subjected to these independent lab tests for reliability. Trust that the CBD oil products from Spruce won’t make you high. This is because they usually contain less than 0.3% THC. So, you can consume them as edibles or tinctures without experiencing mind-altering effects.
Even though the potency option is quite limited, each product formula is great. For instance, the 750 mg CBD oil tincture bottle is great in relieving pain. This bottle is still versatile and in small doses, it can be effective for mild discomfort.
- The high-strength CBD formula is highly effective. You can use it to treat acute and chronic medical conditions.
- The CBD normally come from domestically sourced hemp extracts
- You have the option of choosing unflavored or peppermint flavor
- There are only two strength options to choose from
- There are only two flavor options
- The CBD products are quite expensive
Nuleaf Naturals: Best for Medication
When it comes to rating the best CBD oil brands, Nuleaf Naturals is usually one of them. The brand has non-GMO CBD oil that’s fully organic. So, if you are vegan, you can completely use these products. Each product batch is normally free from preservatives, fillers, and additives. This makes Nuleaf Naturals CBD oil high-grade. With the lack of a specific regulatory body in this industry, it’s quite easy to buy a lower-grade CBD oil. However, this is a brand that works consistently to ensure that you trust it. In order to reassure its customers, each product batch normally undergoes lab tests. They are usually carried by an independent 3rd-party laboratory. You can easily access these results on Nuleaf Naturals website.
Key factors that makes the CBD oil products from Nuleaf Naturals the best for medication is their safety and purity. There are also several strength options to suit different medical issues. On the lower end, there is 240 mg that’s ideal for acute health problems. However, if you are suffering from chronic pain, then there is also 4850 mg.
It should be noted that this brand has the best full-spectrum oil CBD that contains terpenes. This is a type of natural flavoring that helps to enhance the taste of this product. The mellow, strong, and natural flavors are some of the things that consumers definitely love.
Even though you might have to compromise on flavor options, the CBD oil usually offers value for money. You can use it to treat post-workout muscle or joint injuries. Besides that, it’s effective for treating conditions such as migraines and arthritis.
- Organic and full-spectrum hemp extract for medical use
- There is a wide range of strength options from 240 mg to 4850 mg
- The brand normally uses USDA-certified organic hemp seed oil
- The CBD oil is free of heavy metals, chemicals, toxins, and additives
- There is no flavor option and you have to be contented with unflavored CBD
- It’s expensive hence ideal for high-end users
CBDMD: Best Bang for Your Bucks
The CBD industry is one of the most diverse. There are numerous brands each with its products. That’s why you might find that there are expensive and cheap options to choose from. However, cheap doesn’t always mean bad or low-quality CBD. This is because CBDMD is one of the best CBD oil brands with cheap CBD products. The quality is good and you will definitely get the value for money. In simple terms, this is a brand that allows you to easily get the best of both worlds. You spend less and get quality products for your needs.
For effectiveness, CBDMD normally sues premium CBD extracts. The oil tinctures usually come in bottles with 30 ml and 60 ml sizes. You can find these options in 300 mg or 750 mg bottles that are ideal for acute or mild discomforts.
If you want a tincture with a stronger potency, then you can choose from 1,500 and 3,000 bottles. However, the strength option for this brand doesn’t end here. There are also extremely high doses in bottles with 5,000 mg and 7,500 mg CBD. This strength is far higher than the industry average yet you can still afford them.
For versatility and to cater to different taste preferences, you can choose multiple flavor options. For instance, you can find mint, orange, berry, as well as natural.
- Cost-effective CBD oil products that offer value for money
- Multiple strength options to choose from ranging between 300 mg and 7500 mg
- The oil tinctures are ideal for mild as well as severe conditions
- There are several flavors to choose from
- Offers an immersive experience
Green Roads: Best THC-Free
Some of the best CBD oil products in the market usually contain trace amounts of CBD. Even though the levels are usually low, there are some people who want to completely avoid THC. However, they still want potent products. Well, Green Roads has quality, potent, and THC-free products. The brand has broad-spectrum CBD that has the properties of full-spectrum CBD. However, it doesn’t contain THC even though it still produces the entourage effect.
This is a brand that consistently crafts its CBD oil with care. According to it, its CBD formula is uniquely crafted by pharmacists with the aim of creating the ultimate quality CBD oil. This is one of the few brands that have the most sought-after CBD oil products.
Well, from the customer reviews, it’s clear that consumers love Green Roads CBD oil. The brand’s review shows that that has thousands of satisfied customers. Well, the non-GMO CBD products usually come from industrial hemp plants that are domestically grown.
Consumer reports also show that Green Roads has some of the cheapest CBD products in the market. Well, that’s true because its 60 ml of CBD oil costs slightly more than $340. The best thing about these products is that they are highly effective.
You can find them in three strength options. They include mild at 10 mg CBD, moderate at 25 mg CBD, and mighty at 50 mg CBD. There are also three flavor options to cater to different taste preferences. They include mint, apple kiwi bliss, mint, and natural.
- Effective, natural, and potent CBD oil.
- THC-free products
- The oil is available in 3 strength option can treat different health conditions
- For convenience, there are several flavor options to choose from
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Doesn’t contain THC compound which consists of powerful healing properties
Buyers Guide: As a Beginner Where Should You Start?
Are you a beginner looking for the best CBD oil in the market? Well, there are numerous brands that have CBD oil products. This means that you might find it quite challenging due to the overwhelming number of options. However, here are some of the most important factors that can enhance your selection process.
Types of CBD Oil
There are three main types of CBD oil products:
- Isolate CBD: it normally contains more than 99% CBD compounds. CBD isolate is ideal for those who want the sole benefits of cannabidiol because it’s THC-free.
- Full-spectrum CBD: this oil has cannabinoids including all the natural compounds in hemp plants. This means that it also contains THC. Full-spectrum CBD is the most popular because it normally produces the entourage effect. This is a synergistic reaction that usually happens when CBD and THC work together.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: it has all the beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant but minus THC. Broad-spectrum CBD also produces the entourage effect but without THC’s presence. It’s ideal for those who want to experience the potent properties of hemp plants but without THC’s effects.
Strength or Potency
Strength matters as it helps to determine the effectiveness of CBD. Generally, you need a product with low to moderate potency if you are suffering from a mild condition. On the other hand, you need a product with a high level of potency if you are suffering from a severe medical condition.
If you are suffering from occasional everyday headaches, mild anxiety, or occasional nausea, then a CBD oil with low strength might be good. High potency products are usually ideal for severe conditions such as pain, intense stress/anxiety, and insomnia among others.
We all have different taste preferences and that’s why it’s important for brands to consider this. In case you can tolerate the bitter taste of hemp, then you can go ahead and have unflavored or natural CBD oil. If you love sweet products, then ensure that the brand you choose has multiple flavor options.
Source of Hemp
It should be noted that the medical marijuana market isn’t regulated. As a result, it’s very easy to buy low-quality products. To be sure that the product you are buying is effective, always check the source. The best CBD oil on the market usually comes from organic and domestic sources.
You are probably thinking that the best CBD products are usually expensive. If so, this would mean that cheap CBD oil isn’t effective. However, this isn’t always the case. Or this can’t be true considering that there are CBD oil and hemp oil products that are good and affordable. Generally, the best CBD oil brands usually sell products that offer value for money.
Why Should You Even Consider Buying CBD Oil?
CBD oil has lots of health benefits and that’s why it’s very popular. For those looking for alternative sources of medicine, you can use CBD to effectively manage various conditions. Some of the health benefits of this organic compound include:
- Pain relief: CBD normally works with the endocannabinoid system to change receptor activity. As a result, it helps to reduce pain response in conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and sciatic nerve pain among others.
- Managing stress and anxiety: CBD has anti-anxiety andante-stress properties that make it effective in handling emotional and mental health issues.
- Alleviating cancer-related symptoms: cancer and its treatment options can sometimes be painful. However, CBD has anti-tumor properties that can help minimize the spread of cancer. Besides that, it has anti-emetic that help to significantly minimize the effects of cancer treatment such as chemotherapy.
- Neuroprotective properties: the effectiveness of CBD in managing neurological disorders lies in its neuroprotective properties. This makes it effective in managing the symptoms of conditions such as multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. For instance, Sativex is an oral CBD spray that helps to reduce muscle spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis.
To sum up, it’s clear that there are numerous brands that sell CBD. However, there are those that have managed to stand out. This is because they normally sell quality CBD oil products that are effective. The above-reviewed brands are definitely the best in the market. So, if you are looking for the best CBD oil products, you can easily choose from one.